Getting here by car, plane, train, bus
Everything is organised so you can discover the Toulon Provence Méditerranée area quickly and easily. TGV high-speed train stations, airport, motorway and road networks are available, up to you to choose how you get to us!
Coming by car
From Lyon / Paris : A7 then A50 motorways
- For La Seyne – Six-Fours – Ollioules : exit 13
- For Toulon : exit 16
- For Hyères : cross Toulon towards Nice par on the A57 motorway, then exit and take the A570
From Nice: A8 then A57 motorways
- For Hyères : take the exit and then the A570
- From Toulon : A8 then A57 motorways
- For La Seyne – Six-Fours – Ollioules : cross Toulon then A50 exit 13 La Seyne Ouest – Six Fours – Ollioules
Coming by plane
Toulon/Hyères airport. Direct flights from Paris (Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle), Bordeaux, Brest, Ajaccio, Bastia, Brussels, Rotterdam, London, Southampton…
Coming by train
There are two TGV high-speed train stations serving the Toulon Provence Méditerranée area, at Toulon and at Hyères and there is a station at La Seyne / Six Fours. The territory is also covered by a regional train network: information TER SNCF TER green number: 0 800 11 40 23 available all day from 7.00am to 9.30pm.
Coming by bus