OIT Provence Méditerranée (OITPM)
107 Boulevard Henri Fabre – CS 30536
83041 Toulon cedex 9
Telephone : 04 94 05 58 29
Siren code : 824104129
The main editor of the website is Ms Sandrine Capdevielle
Website: Creation and hosting
3, avenue d’Aiguilhe
43000 Le Puy-en-Velay
- 04 71 04 93 01
Royalties, Copyright ©, Links
The user is hereby informed, in accordance with article 27 of the Informatique, fichiers et libertés Act of 6 January 1978 , that optional information which he/she has the choice of communicating when filling in an enquiry form present on this site in order to obtain a reply to his/her enquiry, is solely intended for the OITPM, responsible for the processing of this information, for administrative and sales purposes, and, unless he/she opposes this, to other companies in the group or OITPM partner companies.
The user is hereby informed that he/she has the right of access and rectification relatively to all nominative documents regarding himself/herself by writing to OITPM
Reproduction on paper
Except for iconography, reproduction on paper of the pages of this website is authorised under the following conditions:
- Copies are distributed at no cost,
- The integrity of the documents is respected (no modification or alteration of any kind)
- The OITPM website must be explicitly quoted as the source and the fact that reproductions rights are reserved and strictly limited must be mentioned.
Reproduction on electronic media
The reproduction of all or part of this website on electronic media is authorised under the condition that a clear and legible mention of the document source (OITPM) and the mention “Rights reserved” are added.
Information must only be used for personal nonprofit or professional use; any use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Creation of links
The OITPM website authorises the use of links pointing towards its content, under the condition that:
- Deep linking techniques are not used, This means that OITPM web pages should not be embedded inside other pages, but directly accessible in a new window.
- A mention of the document source is included which points directly to the target content via a hypertext link.
- Information must only be used for personal nonprofit or professional use; any use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- This autorisation does not apply to web sites which broadcast controversial or xenophobic information or more widely affect the sensitivity of the majority of the population.
For other uses, please contact us.
In spite of the care we have brought to the process of information retrieval, also using the most recently available techniques, errors, omissions, inaccuracies, breaks or unintentional additions can remain or be inserted into this site. The OITPM cannot, for this reason, be bound by warranty, expressly or implicitly, for the entire content of the site; the user of the site and all information contained therein recognises that he/she uses it under his/her own risk and that the OITPM consequently cannot have its responsibility engaged for any direct or indirect damages, of whatever nature, resulting from the use of all or part of the information held on this site.
Likewise, the OITPM cannot have its responsibility engaged in reason of the nature or content of referenced websites and on the pages which are reached by the use of hypertext links which are made available on this site. In accordance with n°78-17 Act of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access and rectify the data which concerns you.
Browsing www.tourismeprovencemediterranee.com website is likely to trigger the installation of a, or several, cookies on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which saves information regarding the browsing that the computer carries out on a website. Data obtained this way aims to facilitate later browsing on the site and also to measure visit numbers.
If cookies are refused, this may lead to the impossibility of accessing certain services. The user can, however, configure his/her computer in the following way, in order to refuse cookie installation.:
- Internet Explorer: tool tab/Internet options. Click Privacy and choose block all cookies. Click Ok.
- Chrome : Settings Tab/Show advanced/
- To enable cookies, choose Authorise local storage (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select disallow local storage for all sites.
- Click OK to save
Thanks for all our photgraphers.
Ville de la Crau
Ville de la Garde
Ville de Carqueiranne
Ville du Pradet
Mine Cap Garonne
TPM (Pastor/Hébrard)m.fr/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>TPM (Pastor/Hébrard)